• Fully approved by HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
• Designed for non-UK residents that have UK pensions
• A completely legal and secure financial product
• No need to move your pension to your new country of residence. if you are British and have moved permanently to Thailand, you can move your pension to Guernsey, the Isle of Man or another Regulated Country.
• Ability to take a larger percentage of your Pension Pot as Tax Free Cash.
• Start taking the benefits at age 55 rather than the Uk’s Normal Retirement Age.
• Tax-free income and withdrawal benefits after 5 tax years of being a non-UK resident.
• No need to purchase an annuity.
• Ability to pass on your Pension Pot to whoever you wish upon death.
• Draw down your Pension free of Uk Taxation.
• Take Retirement Benefits in the Currency of your choice.
Abbey is careful to connect you only with the Institutions that we are fully satisfied have been officially approved by HMRC.
How long will it be before the Chancellor finally realises how much money is really leaving the UK in pensions? Time is of the essence as the QROPS will not be here forever. But while it is, shrewd investors are moving their pensions now, for tax-free income in the future.
Don’t miss out – find out today how you can increase your pension income using a QROPS.
Contact me for a FREE, confidential Pension Review with a Senior QROPS adviser.Contact me now